The Green Left of the University of Jyväskylä
The Green Left of the University of Jyväskylä (Jyviva) is a student group that fights for an equal, ecological and democratic society. Most of the questions concerning students are political and we want to offer them a strong green-left option. Besides acting in the Student Union, the Green Left takes a part in civic activities throughout the city with other left-wing and non-governmental organizations. Jyviva is not committed to any political party or under control of any other group, but we strive to work and learn together.
Free education. Environment. Basic Income. Equality.
- Free education in the Constitution! Basic research guaranteed in every discipline!
- Livelihood – Basic income instead of debt slavery!
- No study time limitations or student allowance based on substitution!
- All minor subjects should be free for everyone! More group work spaces!
- The university community must be a pioneer in the social and ecological